Monday, June 1, 2009
Most of us long for the effortless lifestyle, where we get up in the morning and our life is mapped out and the day just automatically flows with that map being followed. Most of us tend to live the fast paced lifestyle which can resemble a roller coaster ride with many highs and lows throughout the day.
Today we are facing not only the adjusting and re-adjusting of our own personal life, but the energy adjusting of the world which is becoming a global situation of its adjusting and readjusting. We are all facing things that we have never had to experience before, much of our experiences are new and we are learning to function in areas we have no experience in and to do things that don’t come to us naturally.
What exactly would it take for us to live an effortless lifestyle, what would it look like and what would it feel like? These are very good questions and of course there isn’t one exact answer to any of these questions as each of us are unique and have unique situations, but I can give you some general ideas that could generally apply to everyone.
• Create and maintain a daily morning exercise that centers you, could be yoga, gi gong, meditation, vision map video, walking, exercise
• Make a grateful list
• Practice positive talking and conversations, talk only about positive things
• Find time to play every day, this can include something creative, writing, singing, laughing, skipping, playing with the kids, walk on the beach, read a daily joke online; anything that will make you laugh and your heart sing.
• No matter what happens find the good in it as soon as possible
• Create and maintain a daily evening wind down routine prior to bedtime, includes watching your vision map video
Some of these things may seem very simple and insignificant; and others may be really very hard to do, but once you get in the daily habit of practicing them you will find your life has that tone of effortless and you will find much more joy.
There are many emotional hurdles for all of us, it is not the hurdles that bog us down it is how we handle them and move past them. Effortless lifestyle is developing and practicing our inner life and
using quick and easy tools that give us fast results. Most of these tools can be done anywhere and at any time, they are quick, easy and simple.
Whether we realize it or not many of us are addicted to struggling and go from one crisis to another, not even knowing that is what we are doing, it is just so automatic that it feels almost normal. We feel that it is a struggle for happiness, a healthy lifestyle and a being able to find our purpose. So many of us feel we are sort of fighting this battle on all levels, it can be physical, mental, emotional, social and even spiritual. There is that old saying of there has to be more to life than this, and there truly is; all that needs to be done is just some simple and easy exercises that create an effortless lifestyle balance